Thursday, December 09, 2004

The Phone Manners Of Some People...

had something weird happen this afternoon while trying to nap...

well the phone was ringing and I figured enh might as well answer it...
so I get up peek at the kitchen phone to see who it is.. its a ridgeway number (where I grew up and where Gambit, The EX and my mom live) so I grab the phone next to me...dial tone,
so I hit the flash button to see if I can hear them leaving a message..
sure enough I hear the voicemail...
and then click...
so they didn't leave a message..
so I grab my cordless and call the number back..
which I've been known to do before...

Her"Hello??"
Me"Hi someone just called my house from this phone number, I didn't seem to grab it in time"
Her"yeah well I was looking for someone else , it was a wrong number"
Me"oh ok well sorry about that thanks"
Her "Yeah whatever"
Me "Bye"
Her "whatever get a life"

so I look on the phone and it says Private Name...
which means she had to go thru my call privacy to get to my voicemail in the first place..
I did a reverse look up to see if there was a name to find out whos name it is for the number...
unfortunately I came up with nothing

So being the bitch that I am....

if anyone would like to find out for me who Mrs Cunt is...
it would be greatly appreciated.
1-905-894-9410
feel free to call her anytime of the day...

fuckin cunt, calls my house hangs up on my machine, gets lippy with me and tells me to get a life...

**if this behaviour and immature attitude offends you...you've obviously forgotten that I could fucking care less**

oh yeah...

Bah Humbug

No comments: