Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Do you know what it's like to live two lives?

what it's like to be two different people yet be in the same body... to have two different sets of feelings... to have the want to be in two places at once... I'd almost be willing to think I was supposed to be a gemini...

now that I have lived for an amount of time in two different locations...with loved ones... it's hard to choose the location that feels like home...when they both feel like home...

it's very hard...it's very saddening and I don't want to do it any more...

I want to make a decision... I thought I had...I knew I had...but what happened... I'm not sure...

They would hate me...they would disown me...they would say I told you so....they would HATE me...

however others would not... others would say that it was what I needed....others would say good you followed yer heart....

one would say...it's ok I understand
the other one would say... it's not going to last

how does it work?
why is it so hard?

It wasn't supposed to be like this....IT WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS!!!!!

I just feel like I want to cry... 7 days...
I don't what to do....

No comments: