Tuesday, April 13, 2004

It's raining it's pouring the old man is snoring...he bumped his head when he went to bed and couldn't get up in the morning...

ok that out of the way...yes it truly is raining and pouring...I wasn't just singing that for the fun of it...

however I was just singing Row Row Row your boat for the fun of it a few minutes ago...
it's a good thing a lot of my insanity can be passed off by saying "oh it's ok she has kids" LOL

wow...some of the things a person will sing when they are bored ...

I'm getting sick and tired of this stupid messenger thing that keeps popping up on my bloody screen...it pisses me off when I'm trying to type...

SO....

hmm...
Shadow and I are going out on Saturday to a dinner dance... I can't wait I haven't really been dancing in awhile...it'll be nice to go out and boogie and sweat and go nuts (right like I have far to go)

I love dancing I go into a trance and let the music take me away to places that no one knows about... thats why I love music so much...it flows thru me and takes me to different places within myself... depends on the type of music depends on where I get taken... but I love all the places it takes me...it helps me learn so much more about myself... *sigh* I can't wait til Saturday night...

So anyway... I'm not sure whether or not after I go on Sunday how much I'll be able to post because I don't quite remember my login and password for blogspot ...LOL yeah yeah yeah I'm a blonde :P

talking about that I have to remember to go to the drugstore and use some gift certificates I got and get myself some more dye for my hair...hopefully Shadow won't protest too much ;)

Anyway now that it's twenty after seven I need to pay more attention to dinner...it's almost done...I'll write more if I feel I have more to say later :D

No comments: