Tuesday, April 20, 2004

whatever happen to the fairy tale endings???

whatever happened to "Happily Ever After" ??

Grrr...I just want to scream and shout and curse at people..... Why does it have to happen like this??

Why didn't I see this coming in my cards? why didn't my meditations let me in on this little tidbit??

Damnit to hell...I just want to scream...but I can't...I won't...
I'll do what I always do...suck it up and go on with life...

Oh my god the change was so dramatic... and it hurt so bad... and I feel bad...

There are no third chances...there wasn't even supposed to be a second one...yet I got to second chances...

Don't fuck it up.. there are no chances left... the game of chance is luck...

yeah I'm babbling I can see that... and everything is fragmented...but ya know what....so is my life right now...

a friend... I don't want to be... but thats all I have now...

this is one of the most confusing posts I've ever made...

oh well deal with it...

No comments: