Friday, April 23, 2004

I'm not sick but I'm not well....


"But what do YOU want Rae?"

thats the question that I've been hearing quite a lot...so here I go and see if I can explain it...

I want to stay where I am and not have people mad at me, I want Shadow to be alright in every way, I want my kids to know that mommy does love them no matter what, I want to reduce the stress in my life, I want to be able to do as I see fit without caring about what others think, I want to not be judged by people who have no clue about me or about my situation, I want everyone to walk 10 miles in my shoes and then tell me what they think I should do,I want a knight in shining armor, I want what I want when I want it, I want to be selfish and stop thinking of others so much....

Pretty big list of demands eh?

but above all in that list I want Shadow to be alright, I want him to be healthy...I just want him to be alright in every aspect...

I want Night to understand me a bit better...

Why did I really come down here?
I thought I knew until I was told that it wasn't fair of me to do that...

So why did I really come than?

No comments: