Saturday, April 17, 2004

Went to see The Punisher last night at the show...

I enjoyed it...I know nothing about the comics or so forth so...I had no idea what to expect...

also dyed my hair yesterday...it's a golden blonde now... I like it...hasn't been this colour in a few years ..LOL Shadow is still trying to get used to it...

anyway, I'm on my way out the door...we're going out to dinner and then theres a dance too...Just waiting for Shadow to get dressed...then we're off...

yes for all you guys out there...I'm dressed and ready to go before a man is :P so stuff that in your corn pipes and smoke it :P LOL

Anyway... I'm off on a plane tomorrow ..I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post while I'm gone...but I shall try...

I'll try and post something before I go as well...
Anyway, Shadows dressed now ...so I'll ttyl

No comments: