Saturday, April 03, 2004

Hmm why continue the fight? I think you already know the answer to that one my friend... You should always trust in yourself... She will not steer you wrong... go with Her flow and you will be alright.. I have learned to do that myself...trust in Her ;) I will always trust you...

Keep the fight alive...

I look around and I see the beautifully wonderful dysfunctional family I have created for myself and I think about how much I wish my "real life" dysfunctional family were as fun, understanding, cool and supportive...
then I realized I don't let any of them into my life like I do with the friends I have made on here...
Do I hide behind my monitor and keyboard ?
or is it that I know that I can open up to them because I don't have to see their judging faces??

hmm only the divine knows for sure...

Not many know but I have devoted my life to the service of the Goddess...she has given me many tasks to preform throughout my life...
The next one she has me doing...shall be the hardest I've ever had to do... I'm not quite sure exactly what the task is...however I know that I must go for that is what She asks me to do... and as the Mother's "mouth piece" I shall go and fullfill my duty...

*sigh*

Unfortunately, my family doesn't understand my dedication to my spirituality...so therefore they believe I'm making a huge mistake... Oh well they never truly understood me anyway...

But at least I have made some friends that understand where I am and where my head is...some know my heart more than I ;)

*sigh* (there I go again sighing all over the place...lol)

When I've sighed more than once per post I think thats a good time to stop...LOL

Well that and Shadow would like to feed his EverCrack addiction now...

No comments: