Wednesday, April 07, 2004

So I didn't post yesterday...dunno don't ask why... :P

Shadow was home again from work... that was good... we went for a walk with Keenan... ended up getting pizza and wings for dinner because we were all too cold to walk a bit farther to get some groceries... which probably wasn't smart of us since we need to get groceries still..so I'm not exactly sure whats going to be for dinner tonight...hmmm

Night called me last night....he doesn't usually do that...he asked me to call him back with the long distance card because he needed to talk to me... that kind of thru me for a loop...so I called him back just to find out that the cable company had screwed up and that he wouldn't be online for a couple of days...*sigh*

I'm going on a plane ride in 11 days...uh...not sure what to say about that...

However today my baby is 3 years old!!!! wow all I have to say is wow...time flies and omg they grow so fast..
Altho I must say it was an interesting conversation we had today with me trying to explain to him that he was 3 and that it was his birthday...
He's just the cutest thing...

I'm thinking I'm going to offer an olive branch... I'm going to tell Shadow to invite Her from work and her husband and son to Keenan's birthday on Saturday...

I decided not to go out tonight... my two favourite people aren't going to be there...so...enh whats the point...
anyway...I must vamoose...
I have some laundry to take upstairs and I need to convince Keenan...that daddy really doesn't think that the couch cushions look better on the floor...*sigh*

No comments: