Monday, April 19, 2004

OK well I'm here...In South Carolina...

Pretty much had the trip from hell...

Shadow and I went to the duty free to get some money exchanged for my trip...picked up some chicken nuggets for the trip over the peace bridge...Grrrr...they didn't sit well... didn't help that it took about a half hour to cross the bridge...then 25 minutes to get thru the line up at the customs windows...and why the fuck can't those stupid customs agents bend the fuck over when they ask you all those stupid questions...he was asking me questions..I answered him ( from the passengers seat) and he couldn't hear me...DUH no fuckin wonder...anyway...
Shadow and I got to the airport with no problem...got my ticket...said bye...or I should say "See Ya Later" ;)
Anyway...ends up my first flight from Buffalo to Detroit was delayed by over 20 minutes...which made me nervous since I only had apprx 45 minutes between flights...
The pilot got us there with fifteen minutes before my next flight...we deplaned at terminal A-45 I had to pretty much RUN to the far end to get to terminal A-3 to catch my next flight...which ws boarding as I got to it...so it seemed that we were going to be departing on time at 9:04 pm ...BUT wait...that would be too fucking easy...NOOOO.... we didn't leave the ground at Detroit until almost 10:00 pm... Grrr...
Needless to say...I didn't get into Raleigh until 11:30 pm...so you think that the trip is over right?? oooh thank god Rae made it on to the ground... well with the car ride we had back down to South Carolina I think I would have preferred another plane....OMFG
There was some car accident on the highway that had us at a stand still for an hour...
anyway ...needless to say I haven't slept yet...
TTYL

No comments: