Thursday, April 01, 2004

So far since yesterday...

last night Shadow read a letter from me that started out to be something completely different...gotta love when that happens...

Started drinking at 5:30 or so... only really had 2 glasses of wine... had a good buzz on cause...well everyone knows the size of my wine glasses...not just that...I hadn't had any food all day...

End up talking to Night...told him about the ticket, he asked about my day...bad thing to do....I told him...and I told him the truth...and rather than try to understand...he judged me.... oh well...first fight has to happen at some time...

Shadow got upset because I was enraged...went upstairs and slammed the door (to the bathroom)
and then didn't want to talk about it ( in that girl sort of way) you know that way that girls get...they say they don't want to talk about it...yet make comments about it...until they get frustrated that you don't know what they're talking about...so in an exasperated tone they tell you everything...yeah Shadow had to deal with a bit of that... I calmed myself down...looked at him and told him that I'm sorry if this turns out to be $180 bucks of wasted money...because oh yeah I didn't happen to mention that its been about 12 hours and I haven't heard from Night...no email....no offline message...*sigh*

Anyway... Shadow and I just laid in bed and talked about other stuff... ya see he works on the 3rd level of hell...so he usually has some interesting stories about the morons he works with...LOL that got me back into my good mood.

I had to go into the 3rd level of hell the other day...but just into the reception area ;) I needed Shadow's keys...I can't find mine...go figure... actually Shadow put it "you don't lose your keys, you just never find them"... LMAO which is so true...

Have I ever mentioned that I hate Fake people....Oh...yeah I did didn't I ? ok never mind carry on...

anyway, I always get such strange looks from the people that work on the 3rd level of hell... maybe it's because they know that I should actually be upstairs from them...lol

(aside: just so you know Shadow works in a nine storey office building...the 3rd floor is the one he works on...as silly as that is...its funnier then hell because the 9th floor of the building is nothing but lawyers...roflmfao)

But anyway...I gotta run for now Krammit is taking me on an errand...oh yeah and btw everybody needs a krammit... I LOVE YOU KRAMMIT!!!!!

No comments: