Thursday, April 15, 2004

I had the strangest dreams...

I was living in a small apartment...not tiny but then again not huge... and I had two room mates...NC and Zepp... we were all getting ready to go out for the evening and we were all arguing back and forth about the bathroom...NC was taking a long time doing her hair in the bathroom mirror...Zepp and I still needed to do our hair...so I stormed into the bathroom grabbed my brush went back into the livingroom to continue the conversation I was having with Zepp. so I was standing there brushing my hair in the livingroom...and he held out his hand for me to hand him my brush...I thought he wanted it to brush his hair...so I handed it to him he sat up on the couch and motioned for me to sit infront of him...and he proceeded to brush my hair while we talked about all kinds of stuff... then we switched spots I stood on the couch behind Zepp and brushed his hair while he sat infront of me and we finished our conversation and the brushings just as NC came out of the bathroom saying she was ready to go...

So that was strange dream number one...number two is a little more gruesome...lol

There were four of us sitting around in a livingroom...I have no idea who the other three people were that were sitting around...anyway...this extremely fat cat comes lumbering into the room, yowling in pain...then I realized that the cat wasn't fat...it was pregnantand it couldn't give birth...mainly because it was a male cat...so anyway...somebody grabbed a sharp knife and said that we had to cut the cat open to save him and the kittens... so I told them I would do it...so they held the cat while I sliced open his stomach...I was able to get all the kittens out...there was 13 of them...tiny tiny little kittens... but not one of them looked like the cat I took them out of...the cat I cut open was a long haired black cat (much like my own) and the kittens were various patterns of brown, white, and grey...not one black one in the litter.....just as I had finished taking the kittens out of the bigger cat...the cat disappeared...turned into ash in my hand and poof was gone... and out of the ashes crawl the tiniest of the kittens...and it was all black...

Anyway so now y'all know how much of a freak I truly am...
I'll write more later when something exciting happens

No comments: