Tuesday, April 27, 2004

"FUCK THE MAN"

thats right I'm turning into an old hippy tree hugger...you know the ones chanting "down with the man" except the difference between them and me is....
they were talking about a faceless corporation or faceless government....whereas with me "the man" isn't so faceless...I know what his face looks like and he's gonna get a face full of me the next time he sees me....oh hell yeah... I'm not going to let him make me feel guilty enough to run...oh fuck no...when have y'all ever seen me like that....well believe me I tried it...it doesn't work well with me...not in the least....it made me into somebody I didn't want to be... I didn't like it... and now that I have woken up from it...he better fucking watch himself...

there's another "man" (I use the term loosely) that if I ever see him alone or otherwise will get a face full of me as well...him and his woman had better back the fuck up out of my life out of my business and away from my family...

I'm a Mama that has been pissed off, pushed to the limit and fuckin madder than hell...and I'm not holding that in anymore...

I was always told that I never expressed my emotions or feelings enough verbally...well watch out because thats going to change...DRASTICALLY....if you don't like it or can't handle it you better get a steppin' cause this is me...don't ask me how I'm doing unless you really want to hear the answer....

I'm sick of playin games...don't fuck with me unless you want to get fucked back...

no more hiding from reality...and if you have the need to hide from reality...wake the fuck up....smell the fucking coffee...even if it smells like fuckin waffles....grow up...playing games of any kind is for children... oh yeah you heard me...game playing to get away from reality is the cowards way of dealing with life...

I'm coming home...you don't like it...fuck you...you don't want me there...fuck you...you don't like me...fuck you too...

you want to judge me?? look in a fucking mirror and tell me what you really see...it's not always so pretty...
we have to make mistakes to learn from them...don't try to tell me you've never made any...if you try your lying...or you've never lived...

for all you game players.....Fuuuuuuuck You....

No comments: