Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Well today is my sisters birthday... Happy Birthday Sweetie...sorry I'm not there...
exactly one week...yup thats it...unfortunately thats all the time I have left here...

I'm such a strange person... I've noticed that...

When I'm here I don't want to be anywhere else... When I'm home I don't want to be anywhere else...

Yesterday was good...we went to Swan Lake and Iris Gardens...walked around fed the swans, ducks, geese and turtles... saw my first snapping turtle up close and in my face...lol Night picked one up out of the water and hand fed it some bread...
He also had his hand chewed on a few times by swans and geese...

NC may come down tonight when she's done work... said she might try to steal Tata and bring her to so I can finally meet her... that will be cool if she can...

I have the shakes right now...I'm not to sure why...

I'm smoking way to much...Waaaaaay toooooo much.

well I dunno what else to write...maybe I'll get on later and write some more...

No comments: