Saturday, March 05, 2011

But it was not your fault but mine, and it was your heart on the line...I really fucked it up this time, didn't I my dear.

I'm supposed to be typing up some write  up's that I should have done months ago. All the information is sitting next to me, computer is in front of me here on the futon (laptop/netbook) and yet I'm just sitting here... I'm listening to Mumford & Sons and screwin da pooch on the net... I'm tired.

I'm tired all the way down into my bones... I wish I could just close my eyes and sleep for weeks.

I'd up date about my workouts and how that's going.. but that's just boring reading material for anyone else.

Too much working over time of my brain and not enough really good sleep. Maybe the distractions that I've been dwelling on will be distracted by me actually getting some work done.

Hopefully.



No comments: