Thursday, March 03, 2011

Get All These Men Out Of My Dreams...

It's like remembering that there's cookies in the cupboard, go running out there only to find nothing there, the cookies are all gone.
That's the feeling I get sometimes... just that *gasp* oo oo ooo ... *groan and sigh*  - let down.

What really sucks ass is when you're in the midst of typing up a blog post and then your browser goes for a shit and you lose half the stuff you're working on because the auto save seems to fail you... *facepalms*

And I need to figure out why there was a big male reunion in my dreams last night... I mean not just Big Daddy and the Man... that's normal... but add in there Squasha, Iblis, Drunken Monkey, Narkash, Ooboo and Jersey... and just to make matters worse throw in my Dad... I was like what the fucking hell... I have no idea what was going... never found out why they were all there...


One of the things I despise is to not be given the chance to try to be there for someone when they're in need of mental/emotional support... it's like I end up making friends with only people who shut down and turn away instead when they're dealing with stuff.

I don't blame them, it's hard to trust people, it's just being an empath I can feel their depression and sadness/gloominess... and all I want to do is be there for them... sort of hard when only talking to them through a box... and I'm not going to get into the whole debate of you can't truly know people via the internet... because to me it's bull pocky...


My heart goes out to them...

No comments: