Monday, March 07, 2011

Apparently my Wii Balance Board is worried about my health...

Today was Monday at it's finest.

I woke up and was ready to start the day when I was reminded by my heart that I can't always do what it is I want to do.

it's now 11:25pm and in total I've had 7 episodes today.. the last was while laying on the couch with my head on the Man's lap while watching House M.D... I feel bad for Imhotep (the cat) as I had to quickly flip from my left side to my right side while coughing to get my heart rate under control... Imhotep was laying on my thigh, I flipped and he got pinned between my leg and the back of the couch... the sweetheart didn't even complain just waited until I realized I was squishing him a bit (aka when the Man told me he was pinned there) and moved my leg...

So tiring...

I once explained that it's like running a marathon with never getting up.

It took me until after 4pm to be able to get out of bed... and then when I got up it was just to get some clothes on go to the restroom and then to lay on the couch... needless to say it was a bad day for my workout routine...

It was an awesome feeling though today when I did my weigh in... that's all I could manage to do today... and as it is the Man and the Boychild set it up so I could stand on the board to do my weigh in...which I had dropped another 2.2 kg since yesterday... but I suppose that's what happens when you don't eat all day... lol

And now I'm about to head to bed because again I can barely keep my eyes open ... here's to a better tomorrow.

No comments: