Tuesday, March 22, 2011

...red blood bleeding from her now...cold blue ice in her heart...feels like kicking out all the windows...setting fire to this life

I've made two posts since the last one and it seems they didn't go through for one reason or another... so I guess what I had to say in them didn't really need to be said...

so this past Friday I was invited to a ritual by some 'old' friends... I was a bit apprehensive about going because I thought the big red head would be there... and I seriously want her no where near my life any more... if I never see her again it'll be too soon... because frankly I like the fact that she just doesn't exist anymore in my life.

so Burton and I went and we had a freakin' great time... got to see my all time favourite pagan woman in the entire world... and it was just nice that she was the first person I saw when we got there...

we did a simple planting ritual (one I've done many times) but it was great... just seeing them again and getting to just be a part of a ritual where you can feel the magic in the room... feel the energy from each one of the women... and yeah it's gonna sound wonky to some but.. bah

I just had a lot of fun on Friday and can't wait to go and see them again... ooh oh oh! not to mention that I found out that my favouritest person is now living down here rather then living up in Toronto, so hopefully I'll get to see her more often.


I got up on Saturday morning feeling alive and replenished and rejuvenated... and then apparently ate something that did not agree with me... spent the rest of the day either running to the restroom or curled up on the love seat while the Man was curled up on the couch...unfortunately for the Boychild we had to tell him from our sick couches how to go about making himself something for dinner... he learned how to make rice... he wasn't impressed with his first try but ate it... I felt so bad for him... but he was happy when he saw that I was feeling better the next day...

up and off to another rit... it was... pretty much as I had expected... not a lot of energy...but a lot of showmanship... got home and got picked up again to go and grab some much needed stuff (such as cat food) at WalMart... and then back to give a client a massage... it was a full day... it was full of smiles and a bit of creepy niceness...

so got up today and did a workout and then proceeded to do nothing... *laughs* I was supposed to tidy up...hang up laundry and what not... but nope... productive day was very unproductive...
what I did do was this evening I 'took one for the team' (so to speak) ... I wanted a snack and I was either going to go for some yoghurt or some GORP... so I went for the GORP... knowing full well that it was literally the only thing I had eaten Saturday morning while I was feeling great... so after a bit of discussion about how it might make me feel the same as Saturday... we decided that it would help us to better determine whether or not it was the GORP that had us feeling like fucking crap... and lo and behold after having a small bowl of it.. my stomach started twisting... so here I sit with my tummy doing some flips...and I'm hoping that it only does that and not exactly what happened on Saturday....

I really liked the quote of the day for today... "Toleration is the greatest gift of the mind; it requires the same effort of the brain that it takes to balance oneself on a bicycle." - Helen Keller

I had a very 'Dave Matthews Band' day today... I sometimes forget how much I love the music that comes from him... and how much his lyrics strike home with me... until I start listening to him again... I go in cycles sometimes with my music... lately it had been a lot of Mumford & Sons... love them but it was all starting to feel the same when I was listening to them... which is the first sign that I've been listening to something for to long and need to switch it up again... so it was DMB today...


I want this entire outfit!!
it's definitely Spring time... I don't need the calendar, the sun or even the lack of snow to tell me that... my body tells me so... lol I'd explain that further but anyone who has seen the movie Bambi will understand...

No comments: