Thursday, March 10, 2011

Talk and song from tongues of lilting grace, whose sounds caress my ear... But not a word I heard could I relate, the story was quite clear

I'm starting to think that there's something wrong with me... yeah yeah yeah... besides all the cognitive defects that I seem to have...

The Man got home on Sunday... Monday I had 7 episodes...and was in bed until 4pm... it was my rest day for my workout routine...
Last night we went to bed at midnight...got to sleep just before 2 ish... today was my rest day for my work outs as well... could not physically get out of bed until after 3pm...

I was finally able to get up and was starving... like it felt like I hadn't eaten in a week... (yes I know what that feels like)

I've been light headed today and I just have a general feeling of unease...

I'm pissed at my wii fit right now as it's been saying that my weights been going up the last three days... The Man thinks it might be water retention or something... but I was not a fucking happy camper in the least...

My head feels way to fuzzy after sleeping that long... it's ridiculous to sleep that long... most of my day was just tossed out the window... I just hope I'm  not coming down with something...

Though talking about that... I'll be getting my GP to refer me to a new cardiologist next week... hopefully this new guy (Krammit's cardiologist) will be able to help me out a bit better then the woman in Niagara Falls has...
I mean seriously 14 cardiac episodes in a three day time period is not normal... so I want to talk to this guy about getting me on a monitor to see what's what... and hopefully he can think of some miraculous treatment for me... I'll definitely say no to beta blockers this time... those things made me go crazy last time... anytime I sat still for more then 5 minutes I'd pass out from my heart rate being lowered so much... so I guess I'll be updating about what happens with the new cardiologist...

I need to make dinner and figure out wtf is wrong with me... and apparently the Boychild would like to watch a movie so I guess I'll bitch and moan some more later...or not...

No comments: