Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I want to write a song that'll get you high...I want to find the words that'll make everything feel alright now


Oh the craziness that ensues when alcohol and Lions are mixed together...

This past weekend I went to the Lions Convention here in town that's for the district... yes I'm no longer a Lion but the Manchild has become a Leo and my sister is still a Lion so she brought the two of us along for some fun... I've always loved the Friday night craziness that happens when we take over the hotel... I had been joking that they decorated the place for us in Industrial Chic... they're renovating the hotel and with their wise thinking they threw all us party goers up on the 4th floor for the hospitality rooms...

So Friday night was spent wandering around the hotel... having some food, some drinks and some laughs...

Saturday I spent all day just laying around doing nothing...oh the joy in doing nothing... though had to go to bed earlier then I normally would...

Was up at 7am on Sunday to go back to the convention to go for breakfast with my Sister and the Manchild...came home from that and spent the afternoon trying not to fall asleep on the couch... that didn't work... the Man brought over a couple of mini muffins to me while I was laying on the couch... ate the first one just fine...started munching on the second one... and apparently mid way through eating it I fell asleep...wtf right??... I woke up a few minutes later with muffin still in my mouth... I couldn't believe it...I haven't been that tired since I was a kid... ended up in bed by midnight... I was crazy tired...

So I don't remember if I had posted anything here since the whole getting sick thing and taking some gorp back to the store for fear that it was that that made us ill.

So yeah... the Man took it back to the store, they were awesome about it, filled out some forms, told him what they were going to do about sending it back to the suppliers for testing... it came from a bulk store, so of course if there's something wrong with it, it could become a big issue... they sent it out the next day to corporate, and the day after that a woman from corporate office called me... the woman on the phone was super nice...she told me they had received the package and were contacting the suppliers so that they may retest their stuff as well... and then offered a full refund of my receipt... I thought when she said that she meant full refund of the stuff I had returned... the Man went to go pick it up from the store and nope it was the entire receipt...  that was cool of them.

I'd type more but I'm getting really tired... so... more later...

No comments: