Thursday, March 17, 2011

Oh,Daddy dear... You know you're still number one... But girls... They wanna have fun

Since I became sexually active (which was a really young age) I sort of knew that I liked girls as well as boys.

If I had to put them in some sort of order boys would definitely comes first by like a lot, but not exactly what I wanted to talk about.

I always have been attracted to girls but I never acted too much upon it because you never know when they're just joking around. I generally take it as such until they bonk me on the head and say 'Dude! Are you dense?!' lol

So I guess I'm sort of like some guys in that respect because believe me we females really do throw around a lot of mixed signals.

I've only really had two hardcore female crushes, and only was able to start acting upon one of them. Jewel and Sugar...lol and those names suit them really well. Sugar has since moved away and I've only seen her once since then. Jewel I know that she's still in the area somewhat because she had sent me a random email at one point and got my hopes up that we could be friends again.

Ya see... the night that she decided to act upon all the joking around that had gone on between the two of us was I night where I had been sick and been on anti-biotics... any women reading this might do the "Oooooh!" of realization when reading that little nugget of info. I don't feel like explaining it here...just know that it caused some frustration in regards to getting all naked and snuggly. Which of course Jewel took as some sort of rejection from me... which omg it wasn't.... and that's when it went downhill but I could never explain it to her as it was embarrassing.

fast forward to this morning...

Laying in bed I had a dream about her this morning and running into her again...which I would really really love to do.

It makes me wonder if I should try to get in touch with her again...in her last emails she had said that she doesn't get online much because she works all day in front of a computer so the last thing she wants to do is to get on one when she gets home from work.


Just thinking about her gets my all smiley and a bit of butterflies...it's really strange :P

No comments: