Thursday, March 24, 2011

aujourdhui ca va mal moi aussi

First FB/Twitter/Plurk status of the day...

Dear Migraine,
This is my head go find your own.
kthxdinao

Pain.... I am in it... and it is in my head... I is very grizzly like this morning and it is a mere 8:30am...

I just turned to the Man and in a low growly voice said "I is very grizzly today" ... he said that he was too but more in the way that he wants to go hibernate... I said I was in the way that makes me want to kill someone...

oh yeah gotta love hormonal women! *fist pump*


but enough about me... let us talk about the Boychild this morning...

Last night he was supposed to be going to his cub meeting, but due to some miscommunication and this white shit called snow... he didn't go but he didn't find out until he was already in his uniform and snow suit...and he had started shovelling the snow in the driveway for his ride...

So the Man went out and told him to come on back in that they weren't going anywhere. He shrugged and said he'd finish shovelling first. So then he pokes his head into the house and says 'Mom! I'm gonna take the shovel and go see if anyone would like me to shovel for them!' After looking at the time quickly (6:30pm) I told him that it was fine but just a couple because it was already getting late and he still needed something better then a sandwich for dinner. So off he went...

Just after 7 the Man got back from going to the store and asked if Boychild was back yet. He went out to find him when I told him that he wasn't.

So about 20 minutes or so later, the two of them come back. The Man had found him and he had just started to shovel a guys drive, so he took over and did the drive for Boychild. I guess the owner opened up the door and jokingly asked if the Boychild would get the money. The Man explained that yes he would but it was time for the Boychild to get home so he said he'd finish up.

The Boychild asks for a dollar to do a driveway... two people gave him five and another lady gave him three (she apologized and said that she hadn't been out that day, she had wanted to give him more). There apparently was one lady who thanked him but said she didn't have any money, he described her to the Man as being 'an old lady'... and that he did her driveway anyway.

he's such a thoughtful little kid... I beg and plead with the Divine to keep him that he stays that way...


And now for something not so tooth decay invoking... TMI warning...

When the Man and I weigh ourselves on the wii balance board we generally do it naked... not a pretty sight I tell ya...we keep the curtains closed for that portion... I looked over and said what's that hanging off your balls... it was some fluff and apparently my hair... to which I responded 'Stop rubbing your nuts on my head when I'm not looking'  - ok we have the weirdest and funniest relationship...

like how is it we're joking about how many sphincters are in the human body and then I tell him how as I'm trying to fall asleep that my ex comes into mind... 'could it be because he's a sphincter?'... um probably...

I hope this migraine goes for a flying fuck off before I have to leave today... I have to go and put on a smiley face for the Manchild's entrance interview at the catholic high school that we want him to go to... and I have to deal with my mum and my ex... so it would be most helpful if my head would co-operate... took an excedrin migraine pill... on an empty stomach... ugh... need food to stop the civil unrest in my stomach now...

so... for now... yoga... food... maybe a nap...

No comments: