Monday, October 08, 2012

Bye Bye Reno

My chest hurts...I can't catch a full breath...I have a headache and my ankle is killing me...

This hurts.

45 minutes until I get on a plane to Vegas...

then after waiting there...

get on a plane to Buffalo...

landing in Buffalo at 1am EST... so 10pm PST...

which means I likely won't get back to my house until maybe 2 or 3am...

which will be perfect...I'll hopefully be so exhausted I won't even want to talk let alone cry...

I'm really glad that I got to see Bing again... but saying goodbye was so much harder then I thought...

of course things are a lot different then they usually seem on paper...so to speak...

I want to vomit.

I just don't think it would make me feel any better.
I want to cry but seriously...not in front of these strangers...hell I get angry about crying in front of people I know....

flying home is never fun.

and I love flying...

they all probably think I'm a nervous flyer though...as I sit here taking deep breaths and slowly letting them out to keep my throat from knotting up even more...

oop...boarding will be in a few minutes....so guess I'll save this and continue it maybe in Vegas...or maybe at home...time to pull out my ipod...

No comments: