Monday, October 15, 2012

The Sound of Wind Through The Trees

Here I lay in bed using the nook to make a blogpost because I left my laptop  out by my computer... I'm getting a little tired of reminders of stuff that happened while I was away... I've not gotten to sleep yet because I'm listening to the wind blowing outside and thinking about how peaceful it was at Antelope Lake and how relaxing it had been

Which of course in turn makes me think of the rest of the trip... I'll likely be doing that quite a lot... as much as it will make me sad... I'll end up smiling at the good parts... like Antelope Lake, my birthday (especially the night of), San Francisco, playing pool, going for drives, eating dinner while watching FiW, conquering Japan, and last Sunday night...

I just wish I could have kept from fucking things up...

--
The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen. ~ Elisabeth Kübler-Ross

No comments: