Thursday, October 11, 2012

Dealings...

As I try to deal with life and my emotions I might take to my blog quite a bit to just sort of de-stress from different things that come up...

I don't just wear my heart on my sleeve I wear it on my whole fucking shirt... I left it behind... not sure if that's the first thing I'm starting to regret only because of the uncertainty of what will happen to it... if I brought it home I probably would have just packed it away with the other stuff I've been collecting up...

Took my first shower since getting home...yep I'm gross like that...used different soap, different shampoo, even a different perfume... my dumbass put on a clean shirt out of my luggage to make it easier time wise...started to tear up while putting it on... why? because like a dork I did my laundry before I left Bing's house and now all the stuff I had with me still smells like his house...thankfully now I don't still smell like us though...


I've been driving the car since I left the airport in Buffalo (I drove home), it was a nice distraction on the way home from the airport, gave me time to just not think because of trying to navigate Buffalo to get home. Yesterday when I got in the car I shook my head and smirked at the car as I was backing out of the driveway...then muttered to myself  'right...different car'

Got into the shower and felt really cramped...lol - I guess there will be some comparing going on once again to different things... some I'll share...others I likely won't because they'll be even more personal...

Trying to decide if I want to write about the one thing that really threw me off guard and made my head spin while I was in Reno... not sure if I should talk to Bing about it first because it was something I just glazed over with him but only because I hadn't really wanted to fess up to him just how much I had been affected...

meh

Maybe later.

No comments: