Saturday, October 13, 2012

Here Comes The Blood Again...?

Ok so now I'm getting a little worried... Oh... this post may contain TMI... only warning...and I swear that song title you could use just about any word instead of Rain...lol

So...

Normally when I would have my period it would last 3 maybe 4 days max and that's it....it would be fairly heavy but than again with it only being 3 or 4 days that was expected...

I started spotting last Friday...Monday I would say is when it really started which was still 4 days early...ok that's not so weird...sometimes the timing is off... I was still bleeding as of last night... *blinks*

Technically a week.

I thought I was done last night when I went to bed and so went out today 'unprepared'... apparently while out with the family at Pumpkinville.... my body decided to gang up with Life and give me a big ol fuck you...

Got caught with my pants down, so to speak... got to Mum's and had a not so pleasant surprise... so apparently bleeding a bit full force again as of this afternoon...

so now I'm on day 8... twice as long as usual...

thankfully I did end up getting an appointment for my 6 week follow up with the vag doc but it's not until the 30th of Oct...

if I was hemorrhaging I'd likely go down to the ER but it's not really 'that' bad... I just really dislike going to see the doctors when I don't feel like I'm dying...

My only concern is that maybe I was dumb and had sex too soon (and maybe too much of it) after the D&C... >.>
I really hope not.

I mean I did have a bit of cramping and a little bit of spotting but that went away after a couple of days of being in Reno...

Here's to hoping that I didn't fuck up my uterus as well while I was away. *lifts tea and sighs*

No comments: