Tuesday, October 02, 2012

But What's In A Dream...

Had a horrible dream this morning...though I have to admit it was really nice to sleep in as late as I did...
didn't get up until nearly 10 this morning...

the dream was something you'd see in a horror film or a video game or some such... it was Zuulie-Bear and myself and we were pretty much running for our lives from these weird zombie like dogs...who had this crazy green saliva and if it contacted human skin then the human would get all crazy and zombie like... and my brave (I was going to say little, but let's face it Zuulie is a big boy) Zuulie-Bear kept attacking the dogs and killing them by breaking the backs of their necks...and I would just keep running and running....and calling for him to come with me... he'd kill a couple and then he'd run to catch up to me...and we found this old warehouse and it had a tower type structure and we ran up the stairs closing the doors behind us as we went... and near the very top there was this security guard who wasn't infected and he helped hide us out in this little tiny hall that sort of went no where... but then the dogs got in and went to attack him....and Zuulie jumped out and took down this big dog and tore his throat out...but when he did the guard got splattered by some of the green saliva and started vomiting and convulsing but I couldn't get through the big steel door...I couldn't squeeze through to get out and so I was trapped there... and Zuulie kept whining because he wasn't sure what was going on with the guard...he tried to get me out of the spot by tugging on my clothes...but then the guard got up and started to come after Zuulie with his gun...and I was screaming No and the dog was whining...and then there was a gun shot...so I thought the guard had shot Zuul but it was that another guard came and shot the guard that was infected...but then he raised his gun to Zuulie because he thought that he was infected too and I stuck my arm through the door and was frantically crying out No that Zuulie was my dog and he wasn't infected and he was trying to save me...

Finally it clicked to the guy that I was trapped so he opened the heavy door and let me out and showed Zuulie and I how to get back down to the street...at least if we were running then we weren't trapped completely...

However we made a couple of wrong turns and we ended up in a dead end with a bunch of dogs coming at us...Zuulie-Bear stood between myself and the dogs and went after as many as he could but ...I jumped in and started snapping jaws (forcing them to open wider then they're meant to and snapping them) until I looked over and saw Zuulie laying on his side, crying as three dogs attacked him...I tried to go over and save him but knew that it was useless...I threw myself down beside Zuulie and as he lay there dying from his wounds the dogs attacked me and started eating me...

I woke up quite loudly so I have to say I'm quite glad that Bing was long gone to work before that dream happened.

No comments: