Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Another Blog???

Yes thats right I have yet another blog... for a rare couple they know that I already have two... this one :D and another that I keep extremely private...however I have created another...

Going thru my computer folders I noticed that I had a lot of photos...some that I wanted to share with people, some that I really like and some that well just others I guess...LOL

Anyway, if ya haven't guessed it is a photo blog... Photo Me Rae it is also a public blog like this one...

Feel free to comment on any of the pics... I just created it earlier tonight and have already posted many... don't know how many I'll be posting...but I know there is probably more hiding in this beast somewhere that'll I'll want to post.

I was just going to put a link somewhere on this blog to my yahoo pics or something...but since Yahoo has a hate-on for me...I figured the blog was a better idea...

Anyway...hope you enjoy them

No comments: