Saturday, October 02, 2004

Woo Hoo...LOL

ok so I didn't chicken out and I got the tongue done...and so far have broken almost all the things they tell ya not too do...LOL nah I'm just kidding...

So my day...err...afternoon...

Got the kids ready to go... went walking towards the bus stop....bus went by...shit!
I look at Shadow and said "do you think we could make it across the road and thru the park in time to catch it at the hub?" he looked at me and said we'd really need to truck it to get there...
so we cross the street with the kids...I realized that I couldn't run with a knapsack on and Keenan...so I gave Shadow the knapsack and threw Keenan over my shoulder onto my back, Gambit had to run on his own...(we have got to get that kid oout for more excercise)...we get halfway thru the park...Shadow goes up farther to check to see if the bus was in the hub... it was...shit...I told him to run ahead and see if he could get them to wait...yelled at Gambit to kick it into gear and keep running until he got to the road...and not to cross the road until I got there...got into gear again and kept running...with Keenan on my back yelling "wheeee Mommy we're going fast..." lol....so I come running thru the gate of the park and theres Gambit waiting and a bus with a few people watching the fat chick with the kid on her back, probably wondering if she's about to pass out.
I round the front of the bus and bend over in the doorway to put Keenan down on the step, told him to go sit.
the bus driver looks at me and she says "he told me what happened" meaning Shadow of course.
Apparently he told her about how we missed the bus at our stop and ran thru the park and asked her to wait because I was still coming thru the park with the two kids. If it wasn't for the bus driver getting out of the bus at the hub to adjust her mirror we would have missed her there as well. Needless to say she was impressed. Hell so was I. LOL
Took the bus downtown got off at the bus station. I went into the subway there and asked the girl for the biggest glass they had, filled it with crushed ice and a lil bit of pop so that the kids could have a drink.
Off we walked the couple of blocks to Artistic Impressions. The kids had the choice as to whether or not they wanted to wait for me in the waiting area or they could come in and watch the piercing being done.
They opted to watch...lol Shadow wanted to watch...The guy that did the piercing for me is actually the brother of a friend of mine... so that was cool... he looked over my tongue to make sure there wouldn't be any problems...then told me to stick it out as far as I could...as he leaned over to put the clamps on he says with a chuckle and a wink "a gene simmons tongue...good for piercing"

And no it didn't hurt...you know how much it hurts when you accidently bite your tongue...yeah well didn't hurt as much as that LOL

Ran into a good friend of mine afterwards stood there talking to her for a little while.

Instead of running to try to catch the bus at the station which we would've only had 5 minutes to make it in, we decided to cross the street and catch it on its way out to do its run.

Got home and Anna wanted to see it so I turned my cam on and figured since I was talking to Sue I'd send her an invite. Apparently I'm crazy...LOL yeah like I didn't know that already ;)

I tried to eat some really soft green beans...nope didn't happen...I had about 15 lil beans in about 20 minutes....was nuts...got frustrated with not being able to eat. I have a feeling I'll be losing some weight this week, being on a liquid diet...LMAO

Was reading the "after care" sheet number one thing it says to avoid..."NO oral sex during the healing process" LOL
ok I'm sorry...I'm a bit uncomfortable now because of a dull ache of pain in my mouth...if tried to stick his dick in my mouth right now I'd bite the fucking thing off LOL

transcript of a part of a phone call with my mom
Mom "what's the matter with you?"
Rae "Nothing why?"
Mom "why do you sound different?" *leery tone in her voice*
Rae "do I sound like I'm slurring and have a bit of a lisp?"
Mom "Yeah, why? ya fuckin drunk?"
Rae "*laughing* No I just got home from having my tongue pierced"
Mom "Gawd...did they pierce your brain too?"

So talked to my sister a couple hours after talking to my mom...
not only didn't she know about me getting tongue pierced...which ok thats explainable just got it done and maybe she really hasn't talked to my mom...

I said something about my nose being pierced...LOL
"what?? yer nose is pierced?? since when??"
Rae "umm since a week before labour day"
B-I-L in the background "hey now I have something I can pull her around with"
Rae "you seriously haven't noticed that my nose has been pireced for a month now? wow how unobservant of you and tell him that its a stud not a hoop"
Sis "I haven''t really seen you that much!!"
B-I-L in the background "Did she have it the other night when I was babysitting?"
Sis to B-I-L "she's had it since before Labour day...so yeah you're just as unobservant as I am ya dick"
B-I-L in background "Really??"
Sis to B-I-L "yes really and its a stud not a hoop"
Rae "doorknobs...so anyway....."

See I knew my family didn't pay much attention to me... People wonder why I'm so weird and whacky....well now ya know...it's because all these years I've been trying to get my damn family to pay attention to me...LMAO sometimes I wonder why I try...oh well
*flashback to lil Rae*
"Lookit me I'm on fire!!" Rae dancing back and forth infront of sister, bored look while reading a book "thats nice Rae don't mess up the sofa tho"

Anyway, I'm sure you're sick of reading this...I sure as hell am sick of typing it...LOL
I'll tell ya how tomorrow goes and how much fun I had catching up with Paulie :D

No comments: