Saturday, October 30, 2004

What I had to say about Saw...

***Message that I posted to House Of Jigsaw website about the movie SAW***

Went to the movies last night with my man...was trying to narrow it down to one movie that we wanted to see...
we narrowed it down to Saw and The Grudge...Since all the tenny boppers were out in the hundreds we decided on Saw since it was rated R...
We've never seen a preiview for it...had no idea what it was about...all we knew was that Cary Elwes and Danny Glover were in it.

Oh My God!

I'm so glad that we picked Saw...

From the opening scene I knew I was gonna be on the edge of my seat...it slows down a bit near the end...I think just to lull you into a fake sense of "well I know who the pyscho is" kind of mentality...and then WHAM it hits you from left field in the last few minutes of the movie...

All the twists are revealed and it leaves ya hangin a bit inthe end so you walk out drawing your own conclusions...

It was a intense kind of movie with some mind f*ckin going on in there as well...

I'm not going to say too much about particular points in the movvie for I know that some have yet to see it...

but if ya want my opinion...definately go see it!

2 comments:

JustSue said...

Thanks for the tip Rae - I haven't seen any trailers for this one either but the boy is keen to go. Guess that's on our agenda for next weekend then! BTW we saw "The Grudge" last weekend (you are right about the teeny boppers) - but I didn't rate the movie much - but then I didn't care for "The Ring" either.

Happy Hallowe'en! :-)

The Witch Doctor said...

Actully I've talked to a few people of who seen The Grudge and they said it seemed like they took the little girl from The Ring and put her in a different scenario...
I'll see it when it comes out on DVD or Video...