Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Searching For My Lost Shaker Of Salt...

It's too damn early in the morning...nobody in their right mind should have to get up at 7:30 in the morning.

I woke up well first off because Shadow woke me up to tell me that my sister has not shown up yet with Keenan and he was leaving to go to work. I vaguely remember him saying something about doors and locks and banging and stuff like that...

Whatever I thought as I tried to close my eyes to go back to sleep....

but when I closed my eyes too go to sleep something strange happened...I was transported into this lil silver car...I was driving...all I could think too myself is...I'm barely awake I shouldn't be driving a car and why am I singing at the top of my lungs...wait a second and why am I singing Jimmy Buffet??
Driving down a road that was vaguely familiar...got to a stop light that I know very well and realized I wasn't in Canada anymore...checked the car to see if I had a lil dog with me too....I made a right hand turn onto a road that until this point I had never driven on but knew very well..."Wasting away again in Margaritaville.....searchin for my lost shaker of salt....some people claim that there's a Woooo-Man to blame...." there's the driveway up ahead on my left....so I slow down put my blinker on...egad theres that really annoying blinker sound..."Its the blinker sound they use on expensive cars like Lexus's" all of a sudden pops into my head...I'm looking up ahead to see if theres cars coming...but theres that bend in the road that makes it hard to see...I make the turn into the driveway/parking lot/road ish kind of thing....theres a road on my side that I'm driving on and on the left side theres big patches of grass with some trees acting as a median...I step on it as soon as I turn cause it's fun to go thru the one dip in the road really fast... "Living off sponge cake..." I make the left hand turn into the parking lot without the blinker to save my ears on the annoying sound....then go to the immediate right and pull into a parking space next to a Chevy Blazer that looks to tower over the lil silver car I'm in....I cut the engine...Jimmy dies...I turn down the radio so it doesn't blast the ear drums the next time the car is started...get out put the keys in my pocket...grab my coat out of the passenger seat...walk between the two apartment buildings that are semi attached...up the cement stairs...round the railing to the left and down the cement walkway...get to the end I can see the car...I check to make sure I didn't leave the headlights on...turn back to the right to the door...fishing for my keys that have buried themselves in my pocket....humming Jimmy Buffet...fumble to get the key for the door...open the door and step into the apartment ...."How I got here I haven't a clue..'....and wake up.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I hope you showed up with an ax.

*evil grin*

The Witch Doctor said...

OMFG thats too fucking funny...if I have the dream again I'll make sure to have a Hatchet and a Shotgun :))

"Barrells to your mouth, bullets to your head, the back of your necks all over the shed...boom shocka boom chop chop"

*evil grin*