Friday, October 29, 2004

This Weekend....

After a blog entry like last nights...
It makes you wonder about the people you let watch your children while you're away...

Anyway....the time is almost upon us...

Tonight Shadow and I will be all alone...YAY!! yes Auntie asked if she could steal my kids again...
I love it when we play rent-a-kid... She takes them does something fun and cool with them...gets them all hopped up on sugar then takes them to grandmas house, where the three of them get to watch them.

Tomorrow the kids are going with Grandma to her work...at Home Depot for a pumpkin carving contest...as far as I know...we're all going...lol...

Kinda wish I could go to Grandmas house with the kids tonight....according to Auntie they're making popcorn balls, candy apples, going to a halloween party, going to make some masks ....
see fun stuff with Auntie ;)
I love my sister she's so creative...she got all the artistic genes in the family...so I can't wait to see what the masks look like.

It's still kinda up in there as to what exactly will be going on for Sunday...
been invited to do a few things
So when I figure out what we're doing...I'll tell ya what happened :D

No comments: