Saturday, October 02, 2004

Even The Faithful Can Falter....

Works been enh....
there's a guy at work that I was in grade school with...in grade school we were friends...he was a grade below me...now he doesn't say more then two words to me...yet if I look his way when he's around, it seems like he's glaring at me...enh oh well...so much for trying to be friends with him again...asshat.

********************************************
Not much has been happening this week. Just mainly working and thats about it.
I'm hoping that we make it downtown tomorrow so that I can get my tongue pierced. I have a feeling I'll be investing a lot in slurpees next week....LOL
**********************************************
On Sunday we're doing a walk for dog guides of Canada...I'm so excited..I get to sit and catch up with Paulie...I miss Paulie so badly :( I haven't called him because I never know what his shift is... But I was told I get to sit with him at one of the check points so I'm happy.
************************************************
So I've booked the time off in November so I can go to Chicago....now all I have to do is come up with the money....blecch...easier said then done...*sigh*

No comments: