Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Bloggers Meet Dead/Live Journalers

ok I decided that the weird alphabet thing that everyone has been doing on their blogs were way too long and I didn't feel like doing it...LOL yes I know...I'm lazy. So again I shall introduce the blog people to the strange things I find in the deadjournals... you know the drill...to answer it copy and paste it into a comment box and post it back to me. Put the answer between the lil brackets. And feel free to steal this for your blog.

Y=Yes
N=No
M=Maybe
*=Already Have
( )=Not Commenting

( ) go out for a night on the town with me?
( ) give me your number?
( ) let me kiss you?
( ) have sex with me?
( ) play an SM scene with me?
( ) watch a movie with me... even a really sappy one?
( ) let me take you out to dinner?
( ) drive me somewhere/anywhere?
( ) take a shower with me?
( ) be my gf/bf?
( ) have a fling with me?
( ) listen to me if I called you, crying, even if you were out with all of your friends?
( ) buy me a drink if I didn't have money?
( ) take me home for the night?
( ) let me sleep in your bed?
( ) sing car karaoke with me?
( ) sit in the doctors office with me because I didn't want to go alone?
( ) come and pick me up at 3 am because my car ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere?

I've changed my mind about the blogrolling thing...feel free to add me to your blogroller if you wish.

2 comments:

Raistlan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

Y=Yes
N=No
M=Maybe
*=Already Have
( )=Not Commenting

(y) go out for a night on the town with me?
(y) give me your number?
(M) let me kiss you?
(M) have sex with me?
(N) play an SM scene with me?
(y) watch a movie with me... even a really sappy one?
(y) let me take you out to dinner?
(y) drive me somewhere/anywhere?
(y) take a shower with me?
(M) be my gf/bf?
(M) have a fling with me?
(Y) listen to me if I called you, crying, even if you were out with all of your friends?
(Y) buy me a drink if I didn't have money?
(Y) take me home for the night?
(Y) let me sleep in your bed?
(Y) sing car karaoke with me?
(Y) sit in the doctors office with me because I didn't want to go alone?
(Y) come and pick me up at 3 am because my car ran out of gas in the middle of nowhere?