Thursday, October 07, 2004

Bunny Theatre

Nothing like a little Bunny Theatre...I like these...I know your thinking "Rae how can you like these...there's bunnies in them and you hate bunnies"
Ahh yes, my pet I do hate bunnies....however I like the bunny theatre because in each one at least one bunny gets killed *wicked evil grin*

The Exorcist

The Shining

Titanic

Alien

Jaws

Enjoy the shows... I know I did.

***Editors Note Due To A Whining Peanut Gallery***
These links were provided by the ever humble, ever loving, grateful, bestest bestest friend in the whole world Squasha. Whom shall reside in our hearts for ever and ever because of his contribution to our lil modest and humble blog, and we the editors here at Rae @ Home hope that he comes home soon for we miss him greatly and need a Squishy hug.

No comments: