Saturday, October 23, 2004

Lava...

***warning: Been Drinking***

Ok you know what I'm sick and tired of all the skinny chicks that go out to the bars...
I swear I need to get some funds together and open a bar for fat people and people who love fat people...

even the unattractive skinny chicks get looked at more then I did tonight...

Now I remember why it is I stopped going to bars... feckin skinny bitches...

1 out of probably at least 75 guys looked at me...and that one asked me to come home with him...and that was only after the skinny chick turned him down for another guy...but man was he hot...just the way I like 'em, built with a shaved head, goatee, nice tats and a nice thick Scottish accent....mmmm
why did I say no?
well because I promised Linette that I wouldn't leave her or let her go home with any guys, oh yeah and I'm ragging it...LOL

Told Shadow all about it when I got home...LOL he seemed amused...gotta love a man that lets a woman go shopping >:)

Left the bar I was at to see if we could find a couple of other friends from work...ended up running into my supervisor from work instead...LOL he seemed happy to see us...then we went back to Lava's and couldn't get back in...why?

well because we didn't realize it was after 2 am

so we went home...

so here I am....still buzzin from tonight...practiced the oral arts and ready for bed :D

Gotta get ready for my long day tomorrow


1 comment:

Amanda said...

A skinny girl will never have those tig ol bitties of yours that i adore.

Now show me them tig ol bitties!!!!