Sunday, August 08, 2004

Enh...

Well as most know already as of Monday I am on my way to officially becoming a hell dweller...

I will be joining the ranks of many other hell dwellers... Shana, Shiney, Dan, Horhota, Shadow, Tray, Norm, Sophie, James, Joe, Gord, Dennis, Keebler and Tracey...

I always vowed I would never be a hell dweller... *sigh...hanging head* I'm not proud... I feel as if I've turned to prostitution by saying yes to the free ass reamings with sand lube that only hell can offer...

enh it's money...

nothing else really new...

not feeling very tormented or such right now...

I'm sure in due time there shall be stories of hell filling my blog and I apologize for them now in advance...

tired now...must sleep...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so very sorry.

Anonymous said...

What exactly are you going to be doing in hell? Stoking the furnaces? Or is that something you have to work up to?

The Witch Doctor said...

I shall be answering phones and making sure that snowballs have no chance...