Monday, August 09, 2004

*grunt*...*mumble*...*sigh*

Well today is the day that my training starts at hell...

I have to be in training at 4pm and be there until midnight...
The problem that I'm wondering about is where the hell am I going to park??

I could try to park on the street but I could be driving around for an hour looking for a parking spot...which in turn of course would make me late for training...or I could take my mom's advice and park in the parking garage which is about two blocks away... however, downtown is not somewhere I want to be walking two blocks at midnight to a dark parking garage by myself...

I did have the thought tho...

I could go and park at the parking garage and then halfway thru training I'm assuming that since I'm going to be there for 8 hours I'm going to get a half hour lunch...and if I do I could go get the truck out of the garage at my lunch and pull it into a space out infront of hell... hmmm or into the market parking lot...

Gaww.... my brain hurts already and all I'm thinkin about is parking... sheesh... it's one of the disadvantages to hell being downtown... no friggin parking for the people who haven't gotten parking passes or bus passes yet... I have a feeling that after this week I'll probably have a couple parking tickets...

Anyway I'm off... gonna start some homemade soup that Shadow can feed the kids this week...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the market often has parking open 'round then