Monday, August 16, 2004

I Wanna Be ME!!!

Yeah I'm still here... after a couple of days of not posting people start thinking I'm not coming back... I just needed a couple days away from the bullshit.

I'm sick of having to explain myself who to people who don't understand me, don't know how to take me, don't know me, and think that everytime I post in here that I'm posting about them.

"I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately, all I can do is take a peek at my piece of mind, I'm tired of looking around wonderin what I gotta do or who I'm supposed to be, I don't want to be anything other than me. I'm surrounded by liars everywhere I turn, I'm surrounded ny imposters everywhere I turn, I'm surrounded by an identity crisis everywhere I turn..."

I'm trying to piece myself back together, and there's some people who just aren't helping... I'm sick of people telling me who I am... and telling me who I'm supposed be... this song has become my theme song at the moment... because I have become sick because of people from all sides of my life have been telling me who I am...

STOP!!!!

I am a very forgiving person... I am a very vindictive woman... I am a very compassionate person... I am very spiteful at times... I am a very caring person... I am all kinds of wonderful things all rolled together... I dislike being second guessed or questioned... I am very blunt and straightforward... and sometimes thats good and sometimes thats bad... usually I speak generally about people (meaning everyone, everywhere) in any posting I make on the net... unless I'm in a private message with someone... or unless I put a name in the post that says something negative... I don't shade it... I'm sick of that...

I guess I have to get over my hate-on that I have about the transit system... I now am going to have to ride the bus everyday... twice a day... ick...

No comments: