Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Olympics....Uniform Colours...

I have a question about the Olympics...

I've been watching off and on during the day... mostly the Canadian station...well because there is more canadian coverage on channel 6 (CBC) then there is on channel 2 (NBC)... anyway... I've been noticing that the uniforms the canadians are wearing have an awful lot of blue in them... I was under the impression that the uniforms were made with the countries flag in mind... the greeks wearing blue and white...the jamacians wearing yellow, green and black... the chinese red and yellow... well ya get my point... the americans of course wearing the red white and blue for the most part... the only time I didn't see them wearing red white and blue was in female gymnastics...they had red uniforms with sparkles... so I guess my question is...since the Canadian flag is Red and White, where did the blue come from on our uniforms...

I know I think about the weirdest things...

2 comments:

Moon said...

HOLY CRAP!!! OUR FLAG IS RED AND WHITE? THE GREEKS IS BLUE? THE US IS RED WHITE AND BLUE? JASUS GOOD THING I READ YOUR BLOG.....PS. did ya read mine about being colour blind?.........wink wink

The Witch Doctor said...

*scratching head* ok so I'm sitting here wondering where the answer to my question was in that comment...*shrug*