Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Gotta Love Male Friends That Will Answer Just About Any Question...

Rae: I gotta ask ya a man question...
Friend: k
Friend: <==man?
Rae: just how many cock rings does one man need?
Friend: lol
Friend: I don't know I have none
Rae: hmm ok...
Friend: and I seem to be doing fine
Friend: lol
Rae: good to hear LOL
Friend: LOL
Rae: when it comes to a break up why do men never tell the truth?
Friend: cause they are sneeky
Rae: but if they don't wanna leave the woman hanging with a "I just need some time and space, sometime in the future..." if what they really mean is ..."God I hate you and your ugly and only half good at giving head..."
Friend: lol then he may say something different in that situation, like "i'm moving to russia"
Rae: do men want to feel wanted all the time?
Friend: I do, can't speak for them
Rae: why is that? (that you feel that way?)
Friend: I like the feeling
Friend: makes me feel good about myself
Rae: so one could speculate that most men want to feel good about themselves so they want to feel wanted...
Friend: I guess...do you want me
Rae: not right now
Rae: LOL
Friend:LOL
Rae: do you want to be wanted by me?
Friend: sure like I said makes me feel good
Rae: the male gender of our species is very intriguing...they say that we are complicated and complex...but in actuality both genders are complex and complicated...it just seems to be in different ways...
Friend: yep
Friend: and niether one will understand
Rae: this debate will go on for centuries until we all evolve more and when that happens we will all be androgynous and then it won't matter anymore...
Friend: LOL
Rae: yet I am constantly trying to understand men and their actions... does that mean I'm insane? and why is it I keep trying?
Friend: insane....ummm yes
Friend: LOL
Rae: well it would seem so wouldn't it...
Friend: LOL
Rae: yet I can't help it... I can't help but try to figure out what evil lurks in the minds of men
Friend: evil? nah it's just all about sex
Rae: how to get it? how often they can get it?
Friend: all of the above
Rae: and once they have figured out how to get it they will stick with the one that gives it most often?
Friend: no just about how much they can get, the one that dies with the most pussy wins
Rae: ahh ok well that makes sense
Friend: now give me some pussy
Friend: lol
Rae: lol and thus ends the intelligent portion of the conversation LMAO
Friend:LOL

No comments: