Thursday, August 12, 2004

I'm so emotionally drained that I'm not sure if I'm coming or going...

When I'm at Hell... I know what I'm doing... I'm not sure if I'm gonna do it right but at least I know what I'm supposed to do...

at home I wake up... the kids are playing... I sleep in cause I'm so tired... I wake up and I'm so very tired... I've had a headache for the last two days that has left my brain fuzzy and foggy... I feel blah...

I have $1.25 that I had to get from Shadow for parking today... I'm flat fuckin broke... I hate money... it's evil...

today is the last day that I have to be at training... and the last time that I have to be there from 4 to midnight.... and I gotta say as long as we're doing something time just slips right by... it's when she makes us sit and wait for her that time drags by...

three hours of buddying last night... oh my god snore... I learned some stuff... but it is so boring to sit there and listen to others conversation...

I guess thats why I don't stick around much in the chat room... I could start a conversation I guess... but I don't really feel like talking.. and I don't feel like sitting and listening to others talk...

I'm bummed...

No comments: