Thursday, August 19, 2004

So I'm sitting here looking at a blank page... because everything I want to say... is floating around in a puddle of gray matter inside my skull and I can't figure out how to put it into legible sentences...
I don't want to bore you with stories from Hell...
I don't want to comment and the state of mind that they're in...cause as you would read it you would think to yourself..."Is this one of those, supposed friend stories, that is actually a cover for something that happened to her?" it wouldn't be... I have a friend who is going thru pretty much the same thing as me... at least she's lucky enough to be talking to a guy that will actually respond to uncomfortable questions... ;) doesn't help that both of them are my friends... and both of them read my blog on occasion... LOL so I'll leave that...

I'm sitting here listening to music... wondering what I should wear for work tonight... and thinking I have to make up my mind and quickly... Krammit's coming to get me so I can do my dress fitting... she'll be here around 2pm and well it's twenty five after one...

I've said before that I wish I could be like the character from "Paycheck" in the respect of getting my memories erased... I know it sounds like a weird to wish... but I can't control my memories and when they decide they want to pop up... so I wish I could just get some erased and not have to worry about them popping up at all...

alright I have to stop procrastinating and go get dressed...

No comments: