Saturday, August 21, 2004

ok so I've been thinking the last couple days about the "100 things about me" list...
so I think I shall attempt it...

1. I smoke less then half a pack of cigarettes a day.

2. Before my first pregnancy I was 105 lbs

3. I once lived in Saskatchewan (but can never remember how to spell it)

4. I didn't get my drivers license until I was 24.

5. I've only been in love 3 times.

6. When I have my period I suffer from cramps that are comparable to labour pains.

7. Ever since I was little I've wanted to be a stripper (don't ask...even I think it's weird)

8. I had short hair twice in my life, when I was 8 I had a very short hair cut and a rat tail going down my back, then when I was going into grade 7 I had short curly hair...

9. I have two sons.

10. I have size 6 feet

11. My hair is over 36 inches long

12. My eyes change colour with my moods, and the colours that I am wearing...

13. My favourite flowers are orchids from the farmers market in st catharines

14. my first computer was a commodore 64

15. I spent most of my childhood in the Crystal Beach Amusement Park

16. I collect Faeries, Moons, Stars, Dragons and Monkies

17. I started smoking when I was nine.. I would steal my dads cigarettes and go smoke out in my tree house in the woods...

18. I love travelling...

19. I hate liars...

20. I'm a witch... not as in the so called polite way to say bitch... I am a person that practices an old pagan religion

21. I have been reading tarot cards for over 3 years

22. I'm a cross between a tomboy and a girlie girl...

23. I used to skateboard when it wasn't "normal" for girls to skateboard

24. since I was 16 years old I've moved apprx 10 times...

25. I have a first level degree certificate in Reiki

26. I've walked on fire twice

27. I play the djembe which is a hand drum

28. I got pregnant with my first son just before my 18th birthday and when he was a year old I went back to my highschool to get the last two credits I needed to graduate.

29. When Shadow proposed to me we were at a pagan festival and I was drunk and half naked and drenched from a downpour of rain...

30. I started training as a pagan at the age of 13, I held a rank equvilant to that of a Catholic Priest by the age of 21 and was one part of a three part clergy of a coven.

31. I was in Ala-teen at age 16

32. I like inside jokes that don't make fun of others

33. I like butter spindle pretzels

34. I love airplanes

35. I am almost always wearing sunglasses if I'm outside...even in the winter

36. The longest time I ever spent chatting was 14 hours straight with ICQ and I was juggling 10 chat messages at once

37. My favourite alcoholic drink is Killer Koolaid... melon liquer, vodka, and cranberry juice..I also add Sprite or 7-Up... (responsibly of course)

38. I love cooking, as long as I'm not the only one thats going to be eating

39. I have a birthmark on my right bicep.

40. One of the people I consider a very dear friend lives in England, and we don't know a lot about each other, but we are always there when one of us needs to talk, and we are extremely comfortable just being in each others presence.

41. I've always needed to live by water

42. I sleep on my stomach

43. The last movie I watched that I MUST see again is "The Day After Tomorrow"

44. I am bi-sexual

45. My favourite season is Autumn.

46. I never broke any bones in my body until I was 24 and broke my baby toe.

47. I love walking in the rain on the beach.

48. I've been skinny dipping over 25 times

49. All except one of my extremely close friends are male.

50. I'm not afraid of heights but I am afraid of falling

51. I went to college to become Horticultural Technician

52. My favourite sport to play is volleyball

53. I was a dancer for 10 years.

54. I was in martial arts for 12 years.

55. I love to sing along with loud music... however I do not have a good singing voice at all...

56. I LOVE music...all kinds...yes ALL kinds...

57. I'm completly fascinated with serial murderers...

58. When I was little (age 9 I believe) my family went on a vacation to Florida and my dad and I both got stung by jellyfish... and I was scared that Jaws was going to come and eat my Dad.

59. I have a very morbid imagination... walking across the street... I picture will flash in my head of me getting hit by a car and I would be bleeding so badly that my white shirt would slowly be turned crimson... then when I finish crossing the street the image goes away. Another example, standing next to the canal when one of the ocean liners are going thru I'll have the image of me falling into the canal and being torn to pieces by the propeller.

60. I have an understanding with all spiders in my apartment... they come down from the ceiling they will die... if they don't then they won't.

61. I love taking long showers

62. I wear glasses for reading..

63. I am finding it hard to come up with 100 things too list about me...LOL

64. My favourite food to cook for others is my grandmas recipie for homemade oven baked mac and cheese

65. I'm learning to love fridays...1 because it means it's dress down day at work...and 2 because I don't have to go to work the next day

66. I love to sleep... sleeping in... napping.. anything that deals with sleeping...

67. I suffer from (what the doctor calls) Anxeity attacks...

68. I met all of my Great Grandmothers before they died.

69. I never want to change my last name... it's part of who I am.

70. I didn't want to put anything sexual for number 69 and I managed to think of something...lol

71. I would like to go thru my memory banks in my brain and erase the ones I don't want to have anymore.

72. I cry during war movies

73. In my own apartments I have never put the roll of toilet paper on the dispenser, I keep it beside the toilet or on the back of the tank... it's easier to change rolls then to waste time with that springy dispenser thing :D

74. I went on a roadtrip when I was 11 with my grandfather. We went to British Columbia via all the Northern states.

75. I'm allergic to fresh cut grass and elasto-plast band aids.

76. I once had my second toe (one beside my big toe) on my right foot stung by a bee, it sweeled up so bad I couldn't wear a shoe on that foot for 2 weeks.

77. When I am at home I tend to go to the bathroom with the door open. Might as well since everyone including the cat tends to walk in.

78. I've never been on a train.

79. I hate the bus. It makes me feel like I'm going insane, being closed in with a crowd of people, and the noise hurts my head.

80. I got a trampoline for my birthday two years ago from a friend of mine. We set it up for the first time this summer at my mothers house. Last Saturday was my first time ever being on that (and any other) trampoline.

81. I got my bronze mediallion and life gaurd certificate when I was 16.

82. When I was a kid I took piano, guitar and art lessons.

83. My favourite colour is blue.

84. I love marionette puppets and I own four of them.

85. I used to be a cheerleader in highschool. And yes I still have the outfit, and by gods I will fit into it again someday soon.

86. My favourite outfit to wear is my camoflauge bdu pants and an olive drab green long sleeved shirt...why? because it pisses my mom off :))

87. I have three little hairs that stick straight out from my throat, I've always had them, they've always been there. They're blond. My mom use to point at them and say "ahh look at the lil chicken hairs" and it made me so self concious that I would keep my head down so that they couldn't been seen.

88. I smoke Kool Frost Menthol cigarettes, which are strickly Canadian.

89. I dislike beer. I'll only drink it if I'm drunk and it's ice cold.

90. If I could buy the cars that I wanted to I would buy; A 1967 Shelby Mustang GT 500, 2004 Audi TT Roadster or a 2004 Chrysler Crossfire...heck I'd like the money for all three :D

91. The two scents I wear most often are Satsuma and Oakmoss

92. I've always wanted to live in New Orleans.

93. I would prefer to stay at home cuddle up with a monkey and watch a movie rather then go out to a party.

94. I love to go swimming... when I was a kid my parents had to drag me out of our pool kicking and screaming... I once stayed in it for 8 hours.

95. I can eat chinese food with chopsticks.

96. I used to go to Fort Erie and jump onto trains just to see where I would go.

97. Until I started my job in St Catharines (last week) Iin 4 years living here I had only ridden the transit bus twice.

98. Last July I came down with a bout of Bells Palsy. Since then I have had a slightly crooked smile.

99. Two years ago I worked at an Occult store owned by my friends.

100!! I flew on a plane all by myself when I was 11 years old.

Whew...ok just so you know it took me almost two days too complete this list... I started on Aug 19th at 11:58 pm...it's now Aug 21 at 4 am... If you didn't learn anything new by reading this list... then you didn't read the whole thing :P LOL

4 comments:

Anna said...

I knew alot of those things already. >:D< I feel even more special today than I did yesterday.

Anonymous said...

rae on your list u say #78 never been on a train but#96 u say about riding the trains in fort erie?give us the truth or we will not be followers ha ha ha bow to rae the ever powerful!

The Witch Doctor said...

ok about the train thing...lol... I've never been a passenger on a train the normal way... I've only in the box cars... LOL

Anonymous said...

not much difference box car to passenger maybe the seat is softer but you also have to pay!