Monday, August 30, 2004

MTV Video Music Awards

Ok I love award shows... I like watching them to see the celebrities... to see who was wearing what...who won what award and who would be preforming...


I was sickened and disappointed tonight...

tonight was supposed to be a fun night...an awards night... it turned into a political meeting... the Bush girls and the Kerry girls were there... saying "Vote For Our Dad"..."No, Vote For Our Dad"... after that for the rest of the night celebs would come up and say no matter who ya vote for just make sure you vote...

of course none of the celebs would actually say anything about how to vote for fear of being treated just as the Dixie Chicks had been...

I just think they could have done without all the political stuff rolled into the show... I mean they had shirts that said "Vote Or Die" on them... wtf was that about??

*sigh* oh well...

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I pretty much ignored all the voting stuff. But i was kinda creeped out by bruce willis dancing to fat joe's Lean Back ( god i hate that song)

rfun6 said...

Yeah and Rae did you hear hoobastank, they sucked. And I like hobbastank. I don't know if it was because they couldn't hear thereselves or nervous, or high or what but damn. And where was everyone else last night. I had to go into some trashy room.!
Signed Secret

rfun6 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rfun6 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.