Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Squasha Come Home So I Can Squish Ya...

Why is it telemarketers and collection agents have to call so freaking early in the morning...???
I never actually answer the phone when they call... but the ringing of the phone wakes me up...this time it just scared the crap out of me while I was sitting here opening up my blog so that I could type...

"she feels like kicking out all the windows and settin fire to this life, she would change everything about her using colours bold and bright but all the colours mixed together to grey, and it breaks her heart, it breaks her heart to grey...."

I feel like I'm falling into a routine....wake up...play with the kid...feed kid...get dressed....play with kid....convince kid that we must go catch the bus...get on the bus....feel sick...walk to work...wait fifteen minutes...give kid to shadow...go to work...blah...

"I would go out tonight but I haven't got a stitch to wear, it's pensive, it's gruesome that someone so handsome should care."

So I got my nose pierced yesterday before work...had a couple of people look at me funny when they found out that I had it done like 40 minutes before my shift... I said why when would you have gotten it done? I told them I didn't really have time on the weekends to do it...
Keenan went with me (obviously) I didn't want him running out the front door so I asked him if he would like to come in the room with me while I got it done... he was good stayed put in the chair... I wasn't sure what he would think of the girl putting a needle thru mmommys nose but he was good... he just looked at the piercing amazed while we were walking back down to Hell. all I can think now is....wait til I get my tongue done LOL what will he think then...

"I only meant to love you didn't you know it baby didn't you know it, then why couldn't be content with the love I gave? I gave you my heart, but you wanted my mind. you're love scares me to death boy, it's the choking kind."

I talked to a friend of mine the other day, I don't get to talk to him too often (he lives in England) I felt really happy to hear from him.
When he moved there I told him how sad I was that I wouldn't get to see/talk to him that much anymore... he said..."well it's not like we saw each other all that often anyway...and we'll still be able to talk online like we always do"
He was wrong we don't get to talk nearly as much as we used to because of the time difference. (England is 5 hours ahead of Ontario...just incase ya didn't know) Anyway, I wish there was some way we could talk more, just because it made me sad the other day after we talked, it reminded me just how much I do miss him. Last time he was home I didn't get a chance to get to see him either. *sigh* I miss my Squasha.

"I was a sailor, I was lost at sea, I was under the waves before love rescued me. I was a fighter I could turn on a thread, now I stand accused of the things I said. When love comes to town I'm gonna jump that train, when love comes to town I'm gonna catch that plane..."

So I found out yesterday when I walked into work that the campaign I'm on at work is leaving hell. As of Monday I will have to start training for another campaign...all I could think was...fucking wonderful, just when I was actually getting a hang of this shit, now their going to change it on me. If I can't keep the same shift that I have now I'll have to quit. *sigh* just when I was starting to get used to working again... fuckers. Welcome to Hell.

"I'm not afraid of anything in this world, there's nothing that you can throw at me that I haven't already heard. I'm just trying to find a decent melody a song I can sing, in my own company. I never thought you were a fool, but darling look at you. You got to stand up straight, carry your own weight, these tears are going no where. You've got to get yourself together you got stuck in a moment and now ya can't get out of it, don't say that later will be better, now you're stuck in a moment and ya can't get out of it."

No comments: