Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Fat Hooker...

As some of you may recall on Friday the 13th on my yahoo status it said " Have you ever seen a fat Hooker?" well that was because that night on the way home on the bus I had seen one... I had never seen a fat hooker before... some asked "well how did you know she was a hooker?" well lets just say I lived in downtown St Catharines for two years in hooker central... I know what a hooker looks like... anyway... I digress...

So I have seen said fat hooker a couple more times since then... Ii started to wonder if she was making any money since I had seen her so many times in the last week or so...

Well... Tonight on the way home from Hell...err... I mean work...

the fat hooker got on the bus...

Apparently she either pissed someone off or her services are not very good... she decided to get on the bus... which surprised me for she is a fat hooker with a bus pass... so obviously she's making some money...(bus passes are $75 bucks a month)...anyway she was bitching to the woman in the first seat that tonight was not her night.... it was obvious to the woman in the front that she wasn't talking to me nor was I about to ask her why...and since there was nobody else on the bus the woman in the front took the bait and asked why...fat hooker replied with "some asshole just drove by and threw an egg at me" "tonight?" the woman in the front asked..."uh yeah not more than ten minutes ago.." I stopped myself from laughing out loud... "well that's too bad" said the woman in the front and nothing else was said... thankful to her the woman in the front got off the bus before I did...

Now I'm a fat chick..I know this... so I would normally be the one to stand up for the right for fat people to wear whatever they choose... however I sat there finding myself judging the fat hookers outfit... she was wearing a denim overall style dress that was about 4 sizes too small, the buttons at the sides of the dress were screaming under the pressure and were threatening to pop off just for some relief... a black tank top that again was at least four sizes too small and a white bra that was not giving her boobs any support... I sat there thinking.. damn if she can afford a bus pass she should at least be able to find some clothes that fit her for an ok price...

when she got off the bus at her stop all I could do was shake my head at the thought of the poor fat hooker with her clothes too small and the stickiness of the egg spot on her dress...then I thought...well she is a fat hooker and we didn't actually see the egg throwing incident so was it really egg on her dress or did she find a bill clinton john before she went home... that thought sickened me I had to put it out of my head at warp speed or else I knew I wouldn't be able to eat dinner when I got home...

and thus ends my time with the fat hooker.... for now...

No comments: