Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Super Mom Was Defeated...

One of super mom's jobs is to keep all small ones out of her bed so that she does not get over run every night by small people in her bed...

Last night or I should say early this morning after my last post...I went back to bed after laying with Keenan in his... I had just gotten to sleep when I felt someone standing in the doorway... *sigh* my first defeat... fine get in here and lay down I said... Keenan runs in crawls up the bed... crawls under the covers between Shadow and I... I finally get Keenan to sleep... and I drift off to sleep... I could feel the bed shaking... I open my eyes and theres Gambit... shaking like no tomorrow... as soon as he saw that my eyes were open he lost what little composure he had left and started crying and shaking and quickly trying to explain why he was in my room... see even tho I'm super mom... you must remember that I have been super bitch longer... anyone who has ever tried to wake me up knows that... poor kid was trying to get the whole story out either before I realized what was going on or before I could start yellin at him for waking me up... poor kid... anyway... I lifted my arm up so he could crawl into the blankets too...
He was still shaking like a leaf in a wind storm... so I reassured him that he was fine and that he needed to relax or he would wake everyone else up...

so... I have a queen size bed... at the wall we had Shadow (who probably woke up this morning wondering what the fuck had happened) next to him was Keenan (who was sweating up a freaking storm) next to him was me (I hate being in the middle) and on the edge of the bed was Gambit (who woke up this morning probably with no covers)... all I have to say is it's a damn good thing the kids are skinny and that the man is smaller than me... cause damn I'm a thick chick...

Anyway... so I as super mom last night (early this morning) was defeated, for I could not keep the scaries away and everyone in their own beds...

On the work front... y'all can start asking me how I like the new job on Friday... Friday will be my first day on the phones... I'm in training until Thursday ;)

My training class is oh so huge as well... it's me and a girl named Linette... thats it... just two of us... and apparently we were told last night that we have one of the worst trainers... yay... Linette and I told each other and the guy who was telling us that we had the worst trainer that since it was the two of us we would ask a million questions to ensure that once we get on the floor we have no questions... (we'll still have question I'm sure of it) LOL...

Got a tour of the centre yesterday before training started... was wavin at everyone I knew... not that "sadistic valley girl oh my god I can't believe I saw you" wave... just a "hey yeah I'm actually here" kinda wave... or a head nod if they were on the phone... anyway seems there's not going to be anyone I know on my campaign... blah... that sucks... Linette and I were joking about how we would send emails back and forth to each other during work hours when we got bored... She seems like a really nice girl... I feel bad for her tho...she's from Port Colborne...

Anyway I'm trying to get these damn kids ready for when my mom gets here...it's not happening while I'm sitting here...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohohoh... abuse of company email... do you have a cim yet?

Anonymous said...

Yes its in the 9300's LOL :)) ROFLMAO

Anonymous said...

omg, they're that high... thats scary

The Witch Doctor said...

Yeah my CIM is 9343...and I'm not even the highest...
I saw as the trainer was checking something and apparently they are up into the 9500's...
scary eh...?

Anonymous said...

WOW. that's just sick.