Wednesday, August 18, 2004

"Part of where I'm going is knowing where I'm coming from.
I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately, all I can do is take a peek at my piece of mind, I'm tired of looking around wondering what I gotta do and who I'm supposed to be.
I'm surrounded by liars everywhere I turn, I'm surrounded by imposters everywhere I turn, I'm surrounded by identity crisis everywhere I turn.
I'm the only one who knows I can be the only one who's learned.
I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately, all I can do is take a peek at my piece of mind, I'm tired of looking around wondering what I gotta do and who I'm supposed to be.
I DON'T WANNA BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN WHAT I'VE BEEN TRYING TO BE LATELY..... ME!
I DON'T WANNA BE....
I DON'T WANNA BE....
I DON'T WANNA BE...
ANYTHING OTHER THAN......
I don't wanna be anything other than what I've been trying to be lately."

No comments: