Friday, August 27, 2004

Hmm so it seems that Sue and I have an admirer who does not want to be known, but wants to judge us... thats cool I've always been one to say "You have the right to your opinion" However I also have the righht to voice mine as well... so here's my response to what "the voice of reason" had to say point by point...

Anonymous said...
The voice of reason


1. Start thinking about your future.
-Just because I have not posted as to what my intentions are for the future does not mean that I have not been thinking about it, so that comment has no grounds.
2. Stop flashing your breasts on line
-I haven't "flashed my breasts" on line in months. So that comment also has no grounds.
3. Go to night school.
-You obviously don't read my blog or else you would know that I have a job at night time. So again that comment has no grounds.
4. Get a real life.
-I have a life. Do you? Besides hiding behind a name that obviously doesn't suit you.
5. Focus on your kids. They are young once.
-I happen to spend all day with my children and are my main concern. Even if they were young twice they would still be my focus. Again a remark that has no grounds.
6. There is more to life then looking at a screen.
-Thats quite obvious considering I do not sit here staring at a screen all day and all night, since I have children to raise and a job to go to. Maybe you should step away from yours once in awhile.
7. Create your own opportunities.
-And what opportunities of mine do you know about? or should I say NOT know about? ....hmm how about all of them because I'm very selective as to what I share in my blog entries. If you believe that my blog is everything about me you are sadly mistaken.
8. Start hanging out with a better class of people.
-Well I don't hang out with you so in my eyes I already am "hanging out with a better class of people"

If you want I'll tell you what I really think.
- I could care less about what you think of me or anyone else. I know who I am and I've been learning to love that person, Can you say the same about yourself?

Now with that finished, "the voice of reason" you are not welcome to post here, I will remove any comment you post. I do not take life advice from someone who does not know me, hell I don't life advice from those who do know me for that matter. I am not interested in anything you have to say in regards to my life, and I could care less about what you think of my life.

3 comments:

reesie said...

very well said suga baby *applauds* an wolf whistles,,makes a general ass of myself, but i'm proud of you for standing up for what you believe in with yourself and if *reason* doesnt like it, *reason* can take a flying leap *bats eyes*

JustSue said...

Yeah! What Rae said! ...Heck, she did all that without standing on her soap box too...she musta been real pissed. Rule # 1 ...never piss off the little people ...a head butt to the groin area hurts like hell.

The Witch Doctor said...

OMG Sue I love you...lol you are too fuckin funny...
Thank you...

Reesie hun ;) Thanks...

Shana...I went into my email and found your comment even tho ya deleted it, it still got sent to me. Anytime you need anything you just gimme a call or send me lots of emails at work :D