Saturday, August 28, 2004

How Long Will The Fly Last?

Ok so now I know Shadow is weird...

Tuesday night Shadow caught a fly (normal run of the mill house fly) in a 591mL Coke bottle... it has less then half a teaspoon of Coke in the bottom of it... maybe 10 drops with an eye dropper...if that...ANYWAYS...

he has the fly in the bottle on his dresser in tyhe bedroom... he couldn't find the lid to the bottle so there is an altoids container on the top so it can't get out...

today is now the wee hours of the morning on Saturday and the thing is still alive... I was just informed that there is no liquid left in the bottle... Apparently this is like a small sceince project to him..he wants to see how long the fly will live in the Coke bottle...

talk about needing a hobby...anyway...

so now I ask you...how long will the fly last???
I'm betting this coming tuesday... anyone else have any other guesses?? LMFAO

3 comments:

JustSue said...

I'll bet a large Tim Hortons on Monday morning.

reesie said...

i've got $10 on bout sept 10 or so,,, an yes thats american money ;) heeheehee

Anna said...

I'm gonna say that the fly will be dead by the time you read my comment.